LBG Fight: A Visual Aid

Here I have a few homemade images that depict, stick-figure style, exactly how the action goes down in the Director's Cut Fight Scene of Like Broken Glass. They're pretty basic - I made them in MS Paint! - but they get the point across clearly. For all their simplicity, they were very helpful in determining/visualizing location and movement. I don't write much descriptive action; this cut version was really my first attempt, and having something to see really helps you out when you're trying to imagine.

Edmund is represented in green, which is his signature color in my universe. Lucy is magenta, Robert is blue, and the rowdy gang are in black. The crowd is orange. It should be noted that in LBG canon Chapter 2, party-goers file out in response to the "immature" spectacle Lucy makes of herself. In the Director's Cut, the opposite happens - more people come in to join the crowd around the fight action.


Square 1 - Edmund heads into the ring of fellas around Lucy.


Square 2 - The guys have words and Lucy gets out of the way.


Square 3 - Edmund punches out the smarmy leader.


Square 4 - Edmund starts knocking out guys; Robert goes down.


Square 5 - All the guys are down and the last one runs away.


Square 6 - Everyone stares as Edmund, Robert, and Lucy leave.


june
updates

I can hardly believe I'm saying it, but. . . the first chapter of Lily's Eyes is finished! Two whole years in the making, and it's finally done. Yes! The bad news is that none of the other sixteen chapters are beyond outlines. But on the bright side, the writer's block forced three unrelated oneshots out of me - unfortunately, though they are complete, they'll be shelved until Lily's Eyes is done. So see you all in about 32 years. . . lol. I hope.

Email

I prefer messages through the PM system over at FF.net, but anyone who would rather email can contact me at loveandrockmusic@yahoo.com.



© 2009 Love and Rock Music | Member at Fanfiction.net