Elsewhere on the Internet

Though I work mainly from FF.net, there are other listings where you can find my stories. Because after all, FF.net has no filter to speak of, which tends to lead to a lot (tons, actually) of poor-quality work. These sites are much more selective and therefore more respected.


--Black & White & Read
Listed as Love and Rock Music, posted The Setting Sun. For some reason the moderators classified the pairing as Rory/Logan and rebuffed my attempts to correct this. (You can imagine how much it bugs me.) However it is a well done site with some really spectacular stories, so it gets a high recommendation from me.

--The Lion's Call
Posted Where under Short Stories. This is a site that fully embraces the Chronicles as Christian lit, and is consequently frequented by more conservative fans. A Web Woven was also posted, but enough member-whining about immoral themes got it unceremoniously taken down from the site's archives.

--The Moons of Iego
Posted Rush under Episode II: Attack of the Clones. This fansite has been one of my favorites for forever - it certainly predates any pen named activity - so I'm actually really honored to have my stuff hosted there. TMI has it all, from wallpaper to couple moments, to screencaps and recaps and a really awesome fanfic section.

--Narnia Fan Fiction Revolution
Posted A Web Woven under Short Stories. This site is far more progressive than The Lion's Call; it focuses more on the fandom world of Narnia than acting as a fansite for the Chronicles in general. The site is more familiar with fan culture and they tend to be more lenient with author-interpretation and story themes - thumbs up!

Each of these sites are awesome in their own way. But I think I'll always prefer FF.net because of the pure creative expression. Unlimited. Instant. There's a freedom there that individual sites really don't have. No matter how unexclusive they declare themselves, it's still a submission, it's still a test that needs to be passed. Of course with the good comes the bad - FF.net doesn't screen out the crap. But though I sometimes get frustrated with all the garbage accumulating there, I can't say I'd have it any other way. Doesn't the bad define the good? If that means sorting through it myself, then so be it.


june
updates

I can hardly believe I'm saying it, but. . . the first chapter of Lily's Eyes is finished! Two whole years in the making, and it's finally done. Yes! The bad news is that none of the other sixteen chapters are beyond outlines. But on the bright side, the writer's block forced three unrelated oneshots out of me - unfortunately, though they are complete, they'll be shelved until Lily's Eyes is done. So see you all in about 32 years. . . lol. I hope.

Email

I prefer messages through the PM system over at FF.net, but anyone who would rather email can contact me at loveandrockmusic@yahoo.com.



© 2009 Love and Rock Music | Member at Fanfiction.net